My name is Marc Loret, I'm French and I'm an independant photographer, it definitely changes the way you look at the world around you. And I'm a nature lover so I can enjoy two things at the same time.

I've always been fascinate by Nature, so many tiny miracles everywhere! I could look at a tree or a flower for hours, I try to retranscribe the way it appears to me with my work.

-----------------------------------------

20/12/2012

De nouvelles cartes postales pour Lyon

Une nouvelle série de cartes postales vient de sortir, il s'agit des tout premiers visuels pour la ville de Lyon, une dizaine pour commencer. Voici un petit aperçu des cartes :
la série complète est visible sur mon portfolio ici : http://www.marcloret.com/index.php?x=browse&category=28&pagenum=1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire