My name is Marc Loret, I'm French and I'm an independant photographer, it definitely changes the way you look at the world around you. And I'm a nature lover so I can enjoy two things at the same time.

I've always been fascinate by Nature, so many tiny miracles everywhere! I could look at a tree or a flower for hours, I try to retranscribe the way it appears to me with my work.

-----------------------------------------

27/03/2009

"We're all gonna die" by Simon Hoegsberg

"We're all gonna die - 100 meters of existence" est une photo de 100 m de long sur 78 cm de hauteur créée par Simon Hoegsberg, un photographe danois. Cette oeuvre a été réalisée grâce aux clichés pris pendant 20 jours à Berlin sur un pont pendant l'été 2007. 178 personnes sont présentes sur la photo finale, très peu ont su qu'ils avaient été pris en photo.


Cliquez sur la photo pour voir le défilement.

This image is 100 meters long(100 m x 78 cm).There are 178 people in the picture,
all shot in the course of 20 days from the same spot on a railroad bridge on Warschauer Strasse in Berlin in the summer 2007.Only few of the people on the photograph seemed to know I was taking their picture.

http://www.simonhoegsberg.com/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire