My name is Marc Loret, I'm French and I'm an independant photographer, it definitely changes the way you look at the world around you. And I'm a nature lover so I can enjoy two things at the same time.

I've always been fascinate by Nature, so many tiny miracles everywhere! I could look at a tree or a flower for hours, I try to retranscribe the way it appears to me with my work.

-----------------------------------------

29/01/2011

New Website




Update of my website with a new design and new collections of photographs (Paris, Nature, Boatwrecks, French Cities...), what do you think ?
(english version in progress)

Mise à jour de mon site avec un nouveau design et de nouvelles collections (paris, Nature, Côte d'Emeraude, Rennes,...), vous en pensez quoi ?
(Une boutique en français sera dispo sous peu également)

http://www.marcloret.com/

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Marc, Just been to your website both on my PC and Iphone and it looks great. Really showcases your work.
    Pete
    Melbourne, Australia

    RépondreSupprimer