My name is Marc Loret, I'm French and I'm an independant photographer, it definitely changes the way you look at the world around you. And I'm a nature lover so I can enjoy two things at the same time.

I've always been fascinate by Nature, so many tiny miracles everywhere! I could look at a tree or a flower for hours, I try to retranscribe the way it appears to me with my work.

-----------------------------------------

02/05/2010

Nouvelle série de Cartes Postales de Nantes

Une nouvelle série de cartes postales Nantes a vu le jour ce mois-ci, les nantais pourront bientôt la découvrir en papeterie et carterie.

Vous pouvez cependant me contacter pour commander cette série de cartes postales nantaises par email : marcloret [at] hotmail.com

La série complète (10 cartes) est visible sur mon site à cette adresse :

http://www.marcloret.com/index.php?x=postcards



1 commentaire:

  1. Love the way you did these architectural shots. They are beautiful and remind me of the old masters' paintings. Well done.

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography

    RépondreSupprimer